Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Looking at Heaven

So who is as excited about the new Stampin Up! catalog as I am? I am super excited and just can't get enough looking time! I am part of a SU monthly club on the Cricut Messageboards, and I can't wait to place my first order. I am so indecisive. I am thinking of getting the new In Color inkpads since I don't have many pads to begin with. I am loving the real red and piourette (SP?) pink.

So, onto more news from my craft room. I have all but one box and one tote unpacked. That's it. I am going to tackle those tonight as soon as I get off work. I don't have a chair for my craft table yet, so I am going to steal one from the dining room table. LOL But I am going to craft! Going to work on a card video, so look for one on my site soon..that is if my flip buttons don't freeze. Then again, I am going to see what features our video DVD recorder has, so I can see if I can record on that and transfer them onto my laptop. I will only see about doing that though if I can transfer directly as I don't want to use up the DVD's. They are expensive!

anyways, I'm off for now. Happy Crafting!

No comments: