Friday, August 22, 2008

Hi girls! (AND Guys!)
I have been up to sooo much n the last 2 weeks. It has been hectic! As most of you know, I start college September 4th,so I don't have much longer to wait! I have been training a girl at work how to do my job, so she will be taking my place for the most part. I am sad to let it go and switch to part-time, but it also means a new stage in my life.

I crafted a ton last weekend. Well, not a ton, but I made a whole 6x6 brag book album from start to finish. I was proud of that. Unfortunately, I won't be posting pictures as I sent it off today as a gift!

No videos on the site yet? You may ask me. The flip is (I want to say a bad word here), lets say messed up. Yes, it wont be fixed. I dropped it and it split up the side. The buttons are still sticking from the sunscreen. this poor flip did not live a very long life. And that maks me sad as I wanted one for sooooo long and it lasted not long at all. I am going to save for a new one , maybe one of the new flip Minos.

Well, there's an update on my news!
Luvs till Laters,
Nichole

No comments: