Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Computer class and 45 minutes.

Hi crafters! This is Nichole reporting from BAC 45 at Union University! I am currently in computer class and it's not much fun.
I am going to spend this weekend sewing and making a baby girl card. A dear friend of mine just had a granddaughter born today. How exciting is that?!? I will take pictures of the card I make and post, after all it isn't everyday I get to make a baby card. I just LOVE babies! *could be why I'm in college for early childhood teaching...*
Recently, my great love for sewing has reawakened, so don't be too surprised to see my sewing wonders on here. Currently I am working on a camo dress for this Spring. Then on to work on about 20 pajama pants! I am making PJ pants for everyone for Christmas! Luckily PJ'd aren't hard to make or very time consuming!!! LOL.
Well, I'm heading off!
Luvs till Laters!

No comments: