Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Card

Hey everyone! This is a card I quickly made last night for my sister. I used 2 different bazzill colors (I really can't tell you their names, because I don't know) ,a piece of scrap ribbon, which i laced into some holes made by the Leave it to weaver punch, and both stamps were just some $1 ones sent to me by some of my good friends. That's about it! I just had a little bit of time to work on this, plus I have been in a bit of a funk lately on my crafting.
Then, this brings it to my Flip. The power button is froze on it. I can't turn it on! So, once again, my dear Billy is taking it apart to try and fix it. Poopoo on me. :( *sniffle*
Hopeully, I get it fixed soon. I am so ready to post some crafty videos. And I know so many people have given up on me now..heck they prolly think im lying! I hope i do et it fixed soon. I had only videod on it 2 or 3 times before "the incident" happened. Ok, ok I have rambled enough. Have a good day and LOVES TILL LATERS!

No comments: